We stock the following in store:
Please note that we will not send frozen food in the post. We will only deliver in Gosport to Portsmouth on certain days.
We always try to keep the two Natural Instinct freezers fully stocked.
Please either call or place an order online, and quote - free shipping - in the voucher box
Natural Instinct - DOG
Natural Chicken - 1 KILO £3.00
Natural chicken and lamb-1 KILO £3.75
Natural Tripe and Turkey - 1 KILO £3.55
Natural Beef tripe - 1 KILO £3.65
Natural Special diet £3.75
Natural Lamb -1 KILO £5.35
Chicken £ 2.55
Turkey £ 2.75
Beef £ 3.15
Duck £ 3.00
Chicken and tripe £ 3.0
lambs neck £2.50
Chicken and lamb - 1 kilo - £4.00
chicken and beef -1 kilo - £4.00
Bones - Please pre order
Half a lambs head £ 2.50
Chicken carcassed each £ 1.40
box of 14 £ 18.00
Neck bones £2.50
Lambs spines £1.55
Turkey backs each £ 2.75
or a box of 14kg £ 30.00
Natures Menu / Prize choice
Freeflow mince – Chicken £ 4.20
Freeflow mince tripe £ 4.20
Beef Nuggets – 1kg - £3.20
Lamb Nuggets – 1kg - £3.20
Tripe Nuggets – 1kg - £3.20
300g Blocks – chicken and fish – 80p each
300g blocks of beef,veg, rice, - 80p each
400g blocks of tripe 80p each
Liver chunks 2kg - £4.11
The word BARF is an acronym for Biologically Appropriate Raw Food.
Most pet foods contain a long list of additives, preservatives and grain products.The BARF diet only consist of raw meat sources rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids derived mostly from human edible.
A BARF diet comprises of:
60% MEATY BONES
60%-70% of which are RAW chicken bones, the remainder (30%-40%) being bones from RAW lamb, rabbit, beef, pork, venison etc.
40% OTHER FOOD STUFFS
Green leafy vegetables should make up about 60%-70% of the vegetable part of the diet, with grain and starchy vegetables being between 20%-30%. The offal portion of the diet, that is liver, kidneys and hearts etc., should be about 5%-15% of the diet. Throw in some eggs two to three times a week, more often if you wish.
Living Enzymes are proteins found in raw foods which help the body function. Enzymes are only beneficial to the body if they are living. Once food is cooked or processed, it no longer contains living enzymes. Foods without living enzymes put stress on the pancreas to produce the necessary proteins to function. Living Enzymes in a raw diet restore, repair, and maintain health. Animals replenish their enzymes systems by eating raw unprocessed foods.
The benefits from feeding your animal the BARF Diet are the following:
Healthy Teeth & Breath
Your pet will have much-improved breath, minimal tartar build up, and beautifully clean and healthy teeth
Healthy Skin & Coat
This can be one of the first changes you will notice when you start feeding the Barf diet.
If those persistent skin problems suddenly disappear or improve, and you no longer need vet visits, medicated washes, antibiotics, cortisone shots and cortisone tablets, it has to mean that the natural, healthy, and raw diet is supplying nutrients that other diets are missing.
Optimum Immune System
It will normalize and strengthens the immune system. It reduces inflammatory conditions and waves good-bye to infections.
Enhanced Digestion & Absorption of Nutrients
Living enzymes break down and utilize food to maximize the digestive system's effectiveness.
Stool Volume & Odor
Reduced stool volume and odor is a sign of an improved and healthy digestion cycle. The Barf Diet is more readily absorbed, than grain fed diets, in the digestive system and the result is less stool volume and odor. Odorous stools are a result of improper or incomplete digestion of nutrients.
Healthy, Lean Body Mass
your pet will lose unwanted fat and gain that much desired increase in muscle mass. This not only makes your pet look better, it increases your pet's metabolic rate, its activity levels and its healthy life span. The effect will be more rapid if you combine the BARF diet with some normal exercise.
For more information please refer to our Blog, News letter or pop into the shop. Please feel free to email me any questions you have relating to this change of diet, I feed my two dogs on all the above products and the love it!