Four Leaf Rover PROTECT for dogs is a veterinary-formulated daily probiotic from the earth! PROTECT supports a healthy digestive tract and the immune function. With proven soil-based organisms and natural prebiotics. With a total of 7 billion CFUs. PROTECT is ideal for healthy dogs as well as dogs with digestive or in need of additional support for the immune system.
What is PROTECT?
- Soil-based Probiotics:Used to support digestive health; soil-based probiotics are better at surviving the stomach acids than traditional probiotics
- Saccharomyces boulardii: A healthy, probiotic yeast used to fight disease-causing bacteria and yeast in the gut which can help with common issues such as diarrhea.
- Certified Organic Wild Blueberry Powder: Provides antioxidant protection to help support brain function health and fight oxidative damage
- Bentonite Clay, Chlorella, Humic & Fulvic Acid: Help to remove environmental toxins and heavy metals from your dog's body
- Cabbage Juice Powder, Organic Dandelion & Burdock Root: Provide a healthy range of natural, whole-food pre and probiotics.
Taken as a daily supplement, PROTECT helps clear heavy metals and pesticides from your dog's body while supporting a healthy gut with soil-based probiotics.
Other benefits of PROTECT include:-
- May help to eliminate candida and harmful yeast
- Rich in antioxidants to support the immune system and reduce inflammation
- Feeds beneficial bacteria in the gut for improved overall gut health
PROTECT Serving Size (30 large dog servings)
Give Four Leaf Rover PROTECT on food once a day. If your dog has digestive issues, give twice daily.
Body Weight- Amount Per Day
- 5 - 25 lbs ( 2.7kg-11.3kg):........ 1/2 level Tsp Once Daily (90 Day Supply)
- 25 to 50 lbs (11.4kg-22.68kg):...3/4 level Tsp Once Daily (60 Day Supply)
- 50 to 75 lbs (22.7kg-34kg):........1 1/2 level Tsp Once Daily (30 Day Supply)
- 75 to 100 lbs (34.1kg- 45.3kg):...2 level Tsp Once Daily (23 Day Supply)
- 100+ lbs (45.4kg+):.....................1 level Tbsp Once Daily (15 Day Supply)
Please be aware that there is no measuring spoon provided with this product
Suitable for dogs aged 6 months and over.